We provide assessment of the energy needs and efficiency of a building or a group of buildings. The energy audit seeks an opportunity to prioritize the energy uses for energy savings, without compromising the comfort level.
There are four types of energy audit that we can offer:
- Benchmarking:This is the first analysis based on the analysis of the historic utility use and costs and the comparison of the performances of the buildings to those of similar buildings. The process allows determining if further analysis is required;
- Walk-through audit: It is a preliminary process of assessing building to identify a list of energy saving measures. This inspection is based on visual verifications, study of installed equipment and operating data and detailed analysis of recorded energy consumption collected during the benchmarking phase;
- Detailed energy audit: It involves a comprehensive analysis of the facility, energy use breakdown and a first quantitative evaluation of energy saving measures. This level of analysis involves advanced on-site measurements and detailed analysis; and
- Investment-Grade audit: It is a detailed analysis involving Capital-Intensive Modifications focusing on potential energy saving measures.
The benefits of energy audit:
- To establish an energy consumption baseline;
- To quantify energy usage according to its discrete functions;
- To benchmark with similar facilities under similar weather conditions; and
- To identify existing energy cost reduction opportunities.