Malakoff Coral Rehabilitation 2012: 22 – 24 June 2012 at Tioman Island
We are organizing the Malakoff Coral Rehabilitation 2012 as one of our CSR Initiative. The event is sponsored by Malakoff and organised by Wirazone. We anticipate a total of 100 divers and non-divers to join the event, mainly from Malakoff staff, Malakoff’s corporate clients, Wirazone customers and selected public volunteers.
The Malakoff Coral Rehabilitation 2012 is expected to start at Salang Pusaka Resort, Tioman Island, Pahang Darul Makmur on 22 June 2012 and ends on 24 June 2012, covering 2 areas at the Monkey Bay, Tioman Island.
Objectives & Benefits
- To return the ecosystem to a close approximation of its original condition prior to disturbance. These will be implemented with the development of coral nurseries and coral transplanting; and
- To raise awareness of the importance of coral reefs, both in ecological and economic terms, through an educational programme.
- To promote Malakoff Corporation Berhad’s corporate image that is committed towards environment conservation;
- To promote and enhance client, staff, and customers relationship by having an activity together.
- To promote scuba diving as a leisure sport for Malakoff’s staff.
- To share the experience and strengthen the business relationship with Malakoff’s corporate clients, Wirazone customers and the public through such activities.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for Registration Form.
Leny Safinaz Ismail at 03-2263 3203 or
Nurain Mohamed Kalam at 03-2263 3359.
3 days 2 nights - Diver RM 670/person
3 days 2 nights - Non-Diver RM 510/person
Participation is very limited, first come first served basis. Charges [inclusive food, accommodation, goodies, participation certificate and diving activities at Salang Pusaka Resort]: T&C applies.